Sunday, June 1, 2008

dancing machines

last night i put on one of the kids' cds after dinner. while i cleaned up, these two provided quite a show. they danced and jumped around and acted a fool. i love their smiles in these pictures.






earlier in the day, i made this. it's hard to tell the details in a picture, plus i don't know how to turn off my flash, but it looks really good in person. i love the fact that i used my mom mom's old broken watch faces and other vintage stuff like a stamp from france, old ribbon and lots of really old buttons. i hung it near my front door and it looks so pretty.



anna is patiently waiting for me to get off the blog so she can play her computer game. since when do 4 year olds play computer games? she just asked me if the pictures were done "buffaloing" to the computer. she meant "uploading". that might just be the cutest thing ever.

No comments: