Tuesday, November 16, 2010

more random

it's a blustery day out there.
fact: i played winnie the pooh in my first grade play entitled "winnie the pooh and the blustery day."
i was so fearless then.

today i wore a sweater that made me feel like my back was hanging out all day and a pair of clogs that are ugly and need to be donated and i felt yucky all day because of it.

but...i'm having some fun planning a teeny tiny baby shower for a friend.
i love baby showers.
babies are such blessings.

so i had to go shopping for napkins and such and ran to target today.
and had a wonderful pumpkin spice latte. yum.

i bought a couple of ornaments for ben's tree.
these are adorable--ben now has the lion and i'm hunting for the others.
i also got some other crocheted ornaments but i can't find the links online.
but they are sweet, soft and unbreakable--a must for a three-year old's tree.

i also broke down and bought myself a new to-go coffee cup.


i needed it.
and i love it.

more random thoughts.
am i crazy, please tell me, because i can't stop looking through the black friday circulars already! click here to if you are crazy too and want a peak.

and i'm starting to gather supplies to make these napkin rings for our thanksgiving dinner at nana's.


they are so cute (and old school) i want to kiss them!

have you ever heard of the word din?
me neither!
that's one of josh's vocabulary words this week and i have to look it up to see what in the world it meant.

that's it.
hope you enjoyed your blustery day, too.

2 comments:

Mikayla Painter said...

Amy your always sendin me to target a love we share LOL love the cup too I might have to copy :-p

Tara said...

I have that cup too!.. I come to your blog, read a lovely post.. then spend an hour on your inspired list! I like your taste. Thanks for leading me to so many new crafts etc.