Thursday, January 20, 2011

cute stuff.

one of the things i love about the internet is all the cute stuff out there.
if you are looking to pass some time, here are some awesome sites to check out.


i love these valentine's gift bags from whimsy. i dream of owning a beautiful shop like this one day.


this monster birthday party is adorable.
and is going right into my party ideas file.


these scratch off valentines cards are insanely creative.
how neat would those be to hand out?


i am in love with this take on the family photo wall.
plus every post on kasey's blog cracks me up. she's a riot.


my friend lisa wrote the most poignant post on prenatal testing for down syndrome here.
it is a MUST READ. please and thank you. :)

this recipe for symphony bar brownies is now on my to-do list.
at the very top.
YUM.



happy clicking, friends!

1 comment:

Kimberlee Jost said...

Thank you for posting Lisa's prenatal test post. I need to be in the know about this kind of stuff. :)

Also, I am in love with that photo wall. It was timely, too. I've been thinking about doing my own.