Monday, June 27, 2011

big boy

ben has one week left of his summer program.
(don't they realize it's still june?)
he did pretty good in the end of the year program...hey, at least he didn't run off the stage!
mrs. josie did have a death grip on him though.
she's one smart lady! :)


i am proud of my ben boy.
he's getting so big, listening better every day, and showing us how smart he is more and more.
last night we sat with me on the couch. i could tell he was tired because he let me hold him for a long while.
i rubbed his sweet little head and felt him melt into me a little more.
i love this little boy so much.
he was meant for me.
i'm so glad.

5 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love that: "He was meant for me." I sometimes forget this about my own children and I forget that I was meant for them. And I'm glad also!

Shelly said...

Love the bright, sunny shirts. He looks ready to lift his hands to celebrate!! Happy Summer, Friend.

Kelli said...

You made me tear up at "he was meant for me"...I understand your sentiments exactly!

Kimberlee Jost said...

I loved everything about this post.
EVERYTHING.

paige said...

o my goodness - your son is way too cute.
i love this post. (& the mother teresa quote above... she said so many *good things*).