Monday, October 17, 2011

monday.

it's monday.
oh, is it ever.

i just watched john walk into the airport and said goodbye for a day or two.
my right arm feels like it was just cut off.
we are a team and i hate it when he's gone.

these next few days are busy busy.
anna has a performance at school.
ben has a special luncheon.
then there's football and gymnastics and dance class.
and did i mention i leave on later on this week to go to the country living fair?
busy.

can someone please tell me where the heck the month of october went?
i'm in shock that today is october 17th.

so what have you been up to?
what are your plans for the week.
tell me.
i'd love to know!

p.s. isn't this the sweetest pic of ben?
he was playing on the porch and listening to josh play his recorder for school.
guess he liked it.

4 comments:

Megan said...

That's brotherly love :)

Tara said...

I hate when my husband's gone, too. We went to the pumpkin patch, today. The rest of the week is devoted to work, work, and more work. But today was nice! :)

Anonymous said...

Those eyes.....who could resist, guess it is good I'm not his Gram. h by the way....have fun for me at the CL Fair...be safe. Crazy Lady (Doris)

Anonymous said...

Prayers for you this week. Love the photo of Ben, tooo adorable!!!