Monday, December 24, 2012

merry Christmas!

we're home safe and sound.
a piece of our hearts remains overseas but Christmas is upon us.

today i baked cookies, wrapped presents, filled our pantry with lots of good food and visited with a friend.
i also sat down at my kitchen table and had a good cry.
this year i've been given the gift of perspective.
i'm anxious and eager for the coming of the new year and all that it has to bring.

wishing you peace, love and HOPE this holiday season and in 2013.
merry Christmas from the jupin family!



5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all about you....

Christine at Little Brags said...

glad you are home....my prayers that you get your little one home very soon!

Jen said...

As soon as I heard the news about adoptions from Russia, I thought of you. I'm so glad you were able to complete this journey!

Anonymous said...

Amy, I've been thinking of you, Davis, and my sweet Elden. I pray things work out for the best for your family and all the sweet children like Elden who are waiting.

Sue H.

Anonymous said...

I have been praying practically non- stop since I heard about the adoptions from Russia. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone.
Amy James