Thursday, November 6, 2008

ahh, fall...

i went out for lunch today by myself.
i had the windows down, the radio blaring, and my big ol' sunglasses on.
for a moment i actually felt like i was 18 again...but in my mom van and with my three car seats!

there are so many beautiful trees outside and the leaves are spectacular.
i just want to get out my camera and take a zillion pictures.

(photo by meg from whatever)

fall has always been my most favorite time of year. football, pumpkins, falling leaves, apple cider, pumpkin pie spice...i love it all.
driving with the sunroof open, listening to sweet child o' mine (really!) and breathing it all in.

then i went to target and was bombarded by CHRISTMAS! ughh. can't we just wait until the leaves are gone?

ok, fine, i'll look at those pretty mercury glass ornaments if i HAVE to...

No comments: