Wednesday, January 7, 2009

more ben cuteness

not to gush on my ben boy too much, but here's some more heart- warming stuff i want to capture before i forget.

yesterday on ben's daycare daily news sheet, his teacher wrote:
"Ben ate so much he was about to pop. He helped pick up blocks, one at a time. During circle time, he did itsy-bitsy spider all by himself, clapped hands and pulled up to furniture. Has been happy all day. Even roared when we reviewed the alphabet and we made the lion sounds!"

doesn't this sound like the typical toddler to you? it sure does to me.

and to think that statistically somewhere between 80-90% of women who find out they are pregnant with a child with DS will choose to terminate.

sad, sad, sad. look at what they would be missing.

2 comments:

nana said...

I'm still waiting for the sliding board pictures of our sweet boy. Mommy i know you're busy,but please post some of the pictures you told me about! Love to all,Nana

Tracey T. said...

Amy,
I miss you soo much! I think of you all the time. It's me, Tracey! I'm on FaceBook. My e-mail is HRHTracey@aol.com. Harold and I are living in Mullica Hill, NJ. We have two boys that keep us on our toes. Your children are sweet and beautiful. E-mail me soon. Luv Ya, Tracey Hoover-Tamburro
P.S. Love your Blog it is awesome!