Tuesday, August 3, 2010

m.i.a.

i feel like john is m.i.a. lately.
it's been just me and the kiddos holding down the fort for the past few weeks.
last week he was away on business but starting this week, he'll be away for the next few months...

he's graciously taken on the task of coaching the 8, 9 and 10 year olds football in our city's pop warner league.


i can't even imagine trying to keep 20 kids these ages occupied and happy let alone get them into the proper formation and teach them complicated plays.


but he's all about it. all over it. thrilled to have the opportunity.
and i'm feeling all kinds of proud of him and excited to see him in action.

please say a prayer we all survive the season!

2 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

what fun. now i want to watch friday night lights.

Laura said...

good luck.
I am a football widow.
I get it.
SO sorry.
I am here if you need me.