Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the climb.

when i picked up ben today his teacher and both aides greeted me.
i knew something was up.

his teacher started, "well, ben does not need physical therapy at all! he actually climbed on top of the bookcase in our class today!"

his first aide jumped in, "you should have seen him smiling while he was on top of it! like he was proud of himself!"

and then his other aide chimed in, "but we love him, amy! we love him!"

they were all smiling and giggling at my determined, naughty boy.

i should have warned them. last night he climbed on the hood of john's jeep! :)


(while i'm typing this, ben just said "truck! sheep! dog!"
so proud of my boy!)

4 comments:

Kimberlee Jost said...

I am thinking that Ben and Ella should be spending some time together...she needs to get a little braver. :)

Danielle said...

I guess all that jumping on the couch has really paid off, lol! Sorry, I tend to think I'm funnier than I am:)

...Nancy said...

Yea! Go Ben-Boy Go!
...put a helmet on that child... :-)

Kayla said...

Okay, I know you live in Alabama...but I don't know where. Praying that you and your family made it safely through the storms last night!!!