Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29.

today i'm grateful for my computer.
it provides me with endless inspiration and motivation to make my house better than it is.

all of these pics are saved on my hard drive so i apologize if i don't give proper credit.
enjoy!

i want to make something similar to this for my staircase.


i love the simple branches and faux snow. from heather bullard.


the ribbons and ornaments, hung from the curtain rod. cottage living.


the letters and starfish. fun.


pinecones and pine boughs. but these pinecones are dipped in paint. and i love the striped ribbon. from angela at the painted house.


these stocking are adorbs. found on etsy here.


and this kitchen feels like home. found on restyled home.


so what about you?
are you getting in the holiday spirit yet?
what are your inspirations?

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh, if only I had your eye and your talent. You go, sister. Love you style and crafts. Keep Smiling:)

Lisa said...

I love that staircase garland...it is so sweet. And I could live in the kitchen in the last frame...I'd put on one of those aprons and bake the day away! (Hey, I'm on a roll...I have left comments on two posts within one week!!)

kelly said...

Isn't the internet wonderful for inspiration... love the stair garland.