Friday, May 25, 2012

summer inspiration.

i have dozens of folders on my laptop filled with pretty pictures.
before pinterest, i saved everything.
i like inspiration.
i crave it.
here are a few of my old favorites just because they are awesome and awesome like this should be shared.
and because it's friday and you ain't got no job.
enjoy.
















i have no idea of any of the sources.
if you know, please let me know so i can credit them!

feeling inspired yet?
oh man, i sure am.
summer is officially here and i'm officially ready for it.
happy memorial day weekend!
time to fire up the grill.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ohhhh, I love it all!

Kimberlee Jost said...

I seriously have a bad case of the wants now.

The Counters said...

I think I want my home to look like summer all year round!

Unknown said...

Oh my heavens. Amazing and lovely choices!

meg duerksen said...

i want to move into that house.
:)
can you imagine?! if you made that house with ALL of those beautiful rooms? gorgeous.
so pretty