Friday, February 18, 2011

kramer cat


today is a sad day.
my parents' cat, kramer, went to heaven today.
he was 15 years old. quite an accomplishment.

we found him when he was just a few weeks old.
he was so well taken care of it's ridiculous.
he had monthly grooming appointments.
he was lavished with plates full of teeny pieces of lunch meat.
and often had his share of bowls of milk. (and the occasional bowl of ice cream)
he always had a warm, soft place to lay and his very own chair to call his own.
he was adored by our daughter, anna.
my poor dad is missing him like crazy and it's only been a few hours since he's been gone.

we love you, kramie cat.
we hope you're having fun in heaven with your pal, keesh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a blog stalker...sorry about that. I discovered you through Meg...I appreciate your "realness".

Anyway, I'm so sorry about Kramer. My cat lived to be 22. I know the heartache. I still miss her. My your hearts be comforted especially your Daddy's.

amy d said...

that's the only thing i can't handle about having animals...when they leave :( so sorry for you guys! my heart still aches for all of our creatures we have lost over the years. kramer was a beautiful cat!