Wednesday, September 26, 2012

babel.

y'all.
seriously, you need this album.
i cannot stop listening to it.

it's an emotional roller coaster ride.
i go from singing at the top of my lungs to tearing up to closing my eyes in deep prayer.

so many golden moments, so many truthful, poetic lyrics...
i can't believe how much i love this album already.

So I'll be bold
As well as strong
And use my head alongside my heart
So take my flesh
And fix my eyes
That tethered mind free from the lies

But I'll kneel down

Wait for now
I'll kneel down
Know my ground

Raise my hands

Paint my spirit gold
And bow my head
Keep my heart slow

Cause I will wait, I will wait for you


these songs seem to be speaking to my soul, to the place where we are right now.

the waiting, the longing, the struggle to cling to God through the drought, the fear and lies that try so hard to make us give up...





*************************************************************************************

a little teeny tiny adoption update:
the region is finally in contact with davis' bio dad and has received his signature!
praise Jesus!
but...
now we are told we need the paternal grandparents' signatures as well.
:(
boo.
but hey, it's progress and a step closer!

thank you all for your prayers!
they are being heard!





4 comments:

meg duerksen said...

one step closer girl!!
love you.
don't give up hope.
you will see the clear picture someday and it will all make sense. HE knows the good and perfect plan for YOU.

Unknown said...

Praying for you! We will keep telling that mountain to MOVE.

Kimberlee Jost said...

OH MY WORD!
I am rejoicing over this!!!!!

legally mommy said...

Each small victory is step closer to your baby boy! Praying for even bigger steps to come!