Tuesday, May 25, 2010

only one day left

until school is out for the summer here.
in case you are running behind, i thought i'd share an easy teacher gift idea with ya.

i wrapped a magazine, thank you note and some suncreen around a rolled up towel and tied with a bow.
just something simple to kick off summer with.


the kids reported back this afternoon that they were a hit with the teachers!
and i loved that they were so simple to put together.

school's out on thursday.
then we tackle the summer list. (meg posted her's today btw!)

3 comments:

Alli A said...

I love this!!! I totally copied your idea and I'm giving them to my daughter's teachers tomorrow! Thank you! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your blog too!

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea! I am a teacher and want to make these as end of year gifts for my room moms

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea. I am a teacher and will make these as end of year gifts for my room moms!